Canossa Academy of Lipa City is one of the four schools owned and administered by the Canossian Sisters in the Philippines. These Sisters belong to the religious congregation called the Canossian Daughters of Charity, which originated in Verona, Italy and whose members are spread all over the world. They came to the Philippines in 1954 from the Canossian Province of Hongkong to open apostolic mission where they are needed. They opened a school in Sta. Rosa, Laguna in 1954, San Pablo City in 1955 and Calamba, Laguna in 1964.
For more information visit their site at http://www.canossalipa.edu.ph