Also know as Calatagan Lighthouse. Built in 1890, it is one of the earliest lighthouses that still function up to this date. Since it was constructed, no running ship has ever ran aground. However, due to high maintenance cost, the revolving search lights were replaced by a puny torch light that blinks at regular intervals.

Location : Calatagan
How to get there : The lighthouse can be reached by taking a jeepney from the town proper of Catalagan.
Travel time : 40 minutes through semi-rough road.

0 comments


Batangas Dictionary